Subscribe to ICUL Communications
We're excited to provide you with resources and event opportunities to help you and your credit union succeed. With ICUL communications, you have the ability to select your email preferences after you subscribe.
Communication options include:
- ICUL Newsletter and General Announcements: The ICUL Newsletter is sent every two weeks, providing resources to credit unions and sharing industry news. Being subscribed to this list also makes you eligible to receive announcements from the League.
- Education Content: Education Alert emails are sent every two weeks opposite of the ICUL newsletter. These alerts act as a bulletin for upcoming ICUL events and provide links for event registration. By subscribing to this list, you’ll be the first to know about newly announced events and will receive information for events like ICUL’s annual convention, upcoming roundtables and other valuable educational opportunities offered in our industry.
- Advocacy Alerts: Wanting to know what’s going on at the Capitol during the legislative session, or hear about credit union advocacy opportunities? This is the list to be on! You can expect to receive weekly updates during Iowa’s legislative session, and quarterly legislative updates year-round.
- Regulatory Compliance and Legal Content: Subscribing to this list will ensure that you’re kept aware of regulatory compliance and legal topics of interest to Iowa credit unions.
- Emerging Leaders Connection (ELC) Announcements: Emerging leaders are the future of our credit union movement. Subscribers to this list will receive emails when there are scholarship opportunities, educational events or blog posts targeted to the emerging leaders community.
Once you are subscribed to communications, you can manage your list preferences at any time by clicking "Manage your email preferences" at the bottom of every ICUL email.
Want to stay up-to-date with the happenings of the Iowa Credit Union Foundation? Subscribe here.