Financial Plus Credit Union is a full-service financial cooperative with offices located in Des Moines, Iowa and we are currently seeking an energetic, creative and passionate Marketing Manager to join our team.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for marketing and public relations of the Credit Union. This position manages the organization’s social media presence, website content, advertising, communications, and brand standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be a champion of the Financial Plus Credit Unions brand.
- Develop and execute an annual strategic marketing plan that will expand the organization’s brand awareness, growth and service.
- Work collaboratively to create, implement and measure marketing campaigns to achieve the objectives of the strategic plan and remain within budget.
- Create layouts, designs, and direct the production of advertising, marketing collateral, and other published materials for digital or print.
- Manage all internal and external marketing channels to ensure effective/consistent messaging and branding.
- Coordinate preparation of credit union communications, such as newsletters, brochures, promotional materials, emails, website, to ensure consistency and accuracy with established guidelines.
- Collaborate with senior management, internal departments, and third-party vendors,
- Ensure marketing materials comply with regulatory requirements.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a related field and /or equivalent work experience required.
- 5 years of work experience in a marketing role required.
- Credit union and/or banking experience and compliance necessary.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, desktop publishing and Google Analytics.
- Leadership skills with emphasis on collaboration, team building, continuous improvement, and support of culture development.
- Strong project management skills.
- Exceptional writing and editorial skills to effectively communicate messages to a wide variety of audiences.
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral communication, and listening skills to effectively interact with staff, clients, strategic partners, and the public.
- Strong analytical and math skills required to understand and communicate complex financial and economic data and concepts to broad audiences.
- Results driven, goal and service oriented, self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Professional demeanor, positive attitude and the willingness to advance.
- Flexibility, as the business dictates to include; travel to all FPCU offices, their surrounding communities, occasional evenings and/or weekends may be necessary.
Financial Plus Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.