Are you an energetic leader with compliance and risk management expertise looking for your next opportunity? If so, PolicyWorks has an opportunity for you! PolicyWorks is a national leader in credit union compliance solutions, helping more than 1,200 credit unions navigate the changing regulatory environment.
PolicyWorks is seeking a Vice President of Client Development. This position is part of the PolicyWorks management team and will report to the CEO. We are currently looking for an energetic, ambitious and growth oriented individual to lead and oversee a team of client service professionals delivering compliance consulting, training and other solutions to clients nationwide. The VP of Client Development will collaborate with the CEO and senior management team to set strategic direction for the long-term growth of the company’s compliance solutions and identify, as well as lead opportunities for cross-company collaborations. This individual will develop and grow long-term trusted advisor relationships with clients and industry partners, as well as provide direct consulting to key clients in a senior expert capacity. The VP of Client Development will help evolve our customer-experience model to support our continued growth and success, as well as help foster a strong, data-driven and team-oriented culture. Strong candidates will have at least seven years of compliance-related experience in the credit union, banking or similar industry.
- Lead delivery of high-quality compliance solutions to include consulting, training and other solutions.
- Provide vision and strategy of long-term growth of compliance consulting solutions and execute strategy.
- Deeply understand clients’ needs and business priorities to develop strategies that exceed clients’ expectations.
- Develop and grow trusted advisor relationships with key clients and serve as escalation point for compliance consulting clients.
- Maintain profitable client portfolio, oversee and manage budget for compliance consulting services.
- Lead customer relationship/satisfaction quality programs and leverage data and systems in collaboration with marketing and product management team to continually improve the overall client experience.
- Monitor relevant changes in the marketplace and work to identify strategies for automating and streamlining.
- Work closely with senior team and internal partners to identify and execute cross-departmental client and product/solution development opportunities.
- Oversee a team and develop leaders through coaching and training opportunities.
- Establish reputation as a thought leader by representing the company at industry events, conducting presentations and trainings as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 7 years of compliance experience in the banking or credit union industry, which could include working in a regulatory agency. 5+ years of management experience.
- Prior Salesforce experience and risk management experience a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of state and federal regulations impacting credit unions (or banks).
- Strong interpersonal skills: The ability to influence, motivate, build relationships and collaborate with others.
- Knowledge of competitor, market opportunities and strong negotiation skills.
- Strong communication skills, written communication, presentation skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of an organization.
- Estimated 15% travel.
*Credit and criminal history verification will be required of all applicants.
We offer employees an excellent 401(k) program with generous company match, paid time off, health insurance, professional development opportunities, as well as an outstanding corporate culture.
If you are highly motivated and would enjoy the diversity of challenges and opportunities that PolicyWorks provides, please send your resume and salary requirements.