Postponed Due to Weather | Credit Union Community Impact Roundtable
10:00AM - 2:00PM
Coralville Public Library
1401 5th St
Coralville, IA 52241
Due to the expected inclement weather across the state, we are postponing this roundtable. We will reschedule this impactful event for a future date, and will communicate that information soon. Thank you for your understanding. Stay safe!
Join us for this inaugural event - the first ever Credit Union Community Impact Roundtable. During this event, credit union representatives can share different community impact and charitable giving work that has been taking place in your credit unions.
Meeting attendees will be asked to park in areas of the parking facility other than the two rows closest to the Library entrance. Please park in the lower level.
- In Depth Overview of the United Ways of Iowa ALICE Report
- Discussion of how to use the ALICE Report
- ICUF Overview of current priorities
- Advocacy discussion on how community impact work relates to our advocacy efforts
- Discussion on how to tell our community impact stories. Examples: credit union products and programs, charitable giving work and initiatives, understanding community need and engaging members.