Alliant Credit Union Awards Five Scholarships to Local Students
DUBUQUE, Iowa – Alliant Credit Union has awarded five scholarships to the following credit union members enrolled in college for the Fall Semester of 2021.
- Dubuque, IA - Evan Hingtgen; attending the University of Dubuque
- Elgin, IA - Taylor Ellis; attending Hawkeye Community College
- Watkins, IA - Grace Zaugg; attending Kirkwood Community College
- Hazel Green, WI - Kendra Sirianni; attending Loras College
- Lancaster, WI - Jaycie Crapp; attending the University of Wisconsin – La Crosse
Applicants were asked to complete a designated entry form and answer the following essay questions:
- How has the pandemic affected you?
- How do you feel the pandemic will affect your future?
- How do you think the pandemic has affected the way people think about their finances?
This year, Alliant Credit Union awarded five scholarships totaling $2,500.
Alliant Credit Union is an award-winning, full-service, financial institution with offices located at 1200 Associates Dr. and 1402 White St. in Dubuque, IA; 1305 1st Ave. SE in Cedar Rapids, IA; and 3001 Sylvania Drive, Burlington, IA. For more information, visit www.alliantcu.com or call 563-585-3737, 800-928-4328. Member NCUA.