Iowa Credit Union Foundation Announces New Board Members and Board Officers
Des Moines, Iowa – The Iowa Credit Union Foundation (ICUF) and its Board of Directors voted to welcome two new members to its board and elected new board officers at its annual meeting in December.
Danielle Gratton, CFO of Dupaco Community Credit Union was elected as Board Chair of the 2019 term. Gratton will be joined by Vice Chair Ann McMillian, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer at IH Mississippi Valley Credit Union, Keith Mesch, CFO at Veridian Credit Union will serve as Treasurer, and Marian Holmes, Vice President of Consumer Lending and Government Affairs at Community 1st Credit Union, will serve as Secretary.
Joining the ICUF Board in 2019 are Jennifer Naeve, Chief Marketing Officer at Ascentra Credit Union and Jordan Hensley, CEO at Peoples Credit Union.
ICUF and its Board of Directors are dedicated to the organizational mission to empower people and communities to achieve financial well-being by championing the credit union philosophy of people helping people. ICUF’s Board of Directors is made up of representatives from the Iowa credit union industry and like-minded organizations and individuals throughout the state.
“On behalf of the Iowa Credit Union Foundation, I would like to congratulate our two newest board members and welcome them to the team,” said Danielle Gratton, ICUF Board Chair. “Each brings a wealth of unique knowledge and diverse experience that will assist the ICUF Board in fulfilling its mission. We sincerely appreciate their willingness to take a leadership role with ICUF and we look forward to working with them in the future.”
The 2019 ICUF Board of Directors are:
- Board Chair, Danielle Gratton, Dupaco Community Credit Union
- Vice Chair, Ann McMillian, IH Mississippi Valley Credit Union
- Treasurer, Keith Mesch, Veridian Credit Union
- Secretary, Marian Holmes, Community 1st Credit Union
- Jim Anderson, Des Moines Metro Credit Union
- Mary Bontrager, Greater Des Moines Partnership
- Adam Carroll, National Financial Educators (Adamspeaks.com)
- Angela Drury, 1st Gateway Credit Union
- Jordan Hensley, Peoples Credit Union
- Rebecca Neades, University of Iowa Community Credit Union
- Jennifer Naeve, Ascentra Credit Union
- Jason Norton, DuTrac Community Credit Union
- Paula O'Rourke, Linn Area Credit Union
- Julie Willse, PSCU
About the Iowa Credit Union Foundation
Founded in 1995 as the philanthropic arm of the Iowa Credit Union League, the Iowa Credit Union Foundation's (ICUF) primary focus is to be the leader in facilitating collaborative initiatives and the hub for credit union philanthropy. ICUF seeks to carry out its mission to empower people and communities to achieve financial well-being by championing the credit union philosophy of “people helping people.” For more information, visit www.IowaCreditUnionFoundation.org