Community Choice Credit Union Board of Directors Election Results
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Joel Pulliam (Business Development), (515) 270-7310, firstname.lastname@example.org
COMMUNITY CHOICE CREDIT UNION BOARD OF DIRECTORS ELECTION RESULTS
Earlier this month, Community Choice had the annual meeting in which an election was held for new and ongoing board members to be chosen for new terms.
There were six open spots to be voted for on this year’s ballot, three of which were new to the board:
- Deb DeGraff – United States Attorney’s Office
- Emily Osweiler – YMCA of Greater Des Moines, Supportive Housing Campus
- Joe Yamen – Business Owner, Insurance Company and Realty Offices
There were also three other candidates that were re-elected into new terms:
- Joel Gabrielson (Chair) – Department of Revenue
- Thomas McEntee – EMC Insurance Companies
- Kathleen Martinsen - Retired - Mercy Medical Center
These six will join the current board members Randy Dicky (Vice Chair), LeAnn Stout (CFO), Mike Koschmeder (Secretary), Brian Farrell, Ken Zinkula, Lori Mclannahan, and Brian Rosenow.
List of term end dates can be found at https://www.comchoicecu.org/unbank/