Dupaco Announces Board Election Results and Director Appointments
DUBUQUE, Iowa—During Dupaco Community Credit Union’s 69th Annual Membership Meeting held Feb. 18, Jeff Gonner, Ron Mussehl and Randy Skemp were re-elected to serve three-year terms on the credit union’s volunteer board of directors.
Gonner has served on the Dupaco board since 2009. He is Chief Financial Officer at Medical Associates in Dubuque. Mussehl joined the Dupaco board in 2010. He is owner of Ron’s BP Convenience Stores in Dubuque. Skemp has served on the Dupaco board since 2003. He is senior director of field sales at Active Network Inc. in Dallas, Texas.
Following the membership meeting, the board of directors held its re-organizational meeting, and these officer appointments were made:
- Bob Wethal, chair of the board
- Andy Schroeder, vice chair
- Steve Chapman, secretary
- Renee Poppe, treasurer
- Joe Hearn, president/CEO
These directors were appointed to committee chair positions:
- Steve Chapman, chair, Salary Savings Plan Oversight Committee
- Denise Dolan, chair, Nomination and Personnel committees
- Jeff Gonner, chair, Investment/Asset Liability Management Committee
- Ron Meyers, chair, Credit/Delinquent Loan Committee
- Ron Mussehl, chair, Business Lending Committee
- Renee Poppe, chair, Marketing Committee
- Andy Schroeder, chair, CUSO Board of Directors
- Randy Skemp, chair, Audit Committee
As a member-owned, democratically-controlled cooperative, all Dupaco members have an equal say in their credit union. Each member has one vote, no matter how much money she or he has in deposits or loans at Dupaco.
ABOUT DUPACO COMMUNITY CREDIT UNION:
Dupaco Community Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned financial cooperative. It is dedicated to the financial sustainability of its members, and specializes in customized financial counseling, money advice and education. It offers savings, loans, investments, insurance and wealth management products for individuals and businesses. Dupaco serves residents in 108 counties throughout Iowa, northwest Illinois and southwest Wisconsin. Chartered in 1948, membership totals more than 104,000 with assets exceeding $1.6 billion. Visit Dupaco at www.dupaco.com.
# # #