Register for the Emerging Leaders Workshop May 17!4/25/2018
Do you lead a team? Want to help guide your team from good to great? Then you won't want to miss our upcoming Emerging Leaders Workshop on May 17! Register here.
In this workshop, Sarah Noll Wilson will present "Leader as Coach" and help explore why coaching is a powerful tool in development and help you practice your key coaching skills.
During this workshop, you'll learn:
- How coaching is different from training or mentoring
- How to make observation statements
- Two levels of listening
- How to ask powerful and curious questions
- The four phases of the "GROW" coaching model
- How to approach common scenarios with a coach-like mindset
Don't miss out on this exciting learning opportunity! Register today!
This event will be held on Thursday, May 17 from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at the NEW Iowa Credit Union League Office, 7745 Office Plaza Drive North, Suite 170, West Des Moines, IA 50266.
Check out these other upcoming ICUL events: