Affiliates Management Company (AMC) is the wholly-owned holding company of the Iowa Credit Union League. Located in West Des Moines, Iowa, AMC provides shared services for a family of companies, including Coopera, Iowa Credit Union League, Iowa Credit Union Foundation, PolicyWorks Iowa and ViClarity.The AMC family of companies strives to improve the financial lives of consumers. We achieve this mission through unparalleled solutions and expertise for our clients and consumers.
Are you seeking a new and challenging opportunity to further enhance your career in human resources? Are you excited about learning and being part of a growing company? If so, we have a career opportunity that will reward you!
Our Human Resources Coordinator position will be accountable and responsible for quality service of the payroll function, administration of benefits programs, leave plans and maintaining of human resource records to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations. This position will also assist with onboarding of new hires, recruiting and creating an engaging experience for our employees.
- Conduct the processing of payroll on a bi-weekly basis. Review weekly timecards for accuracy, run payroll reports, research payroll related questions, and stay ahead of tax changes and updates to ensure company is compliant with wage and hour laws.
- Manage the benefit and leave programs such as new hire and annual open enrollment, retiree benefits and benefit plan changes. Administrator the 401(k) and 409(A) plans for employees.
- Manage and maintain HRIS systems, information data and ensure the company is compliant.
- Assist with full cycle recruitment for all lines of the business. Attract candidates by posting open positions to job boards and determine qualified applicants.
- Lead new hire orientation and create an exceptional onboarding experience.
- Lead and manage assigned projects and initiatives such as annual compliance audits. Communicate and collaborate with the human resources team through the project lifecycle.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required.
- 3+ of experience in human resources, benefit administration, payroll, and compensation experience required.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of payroll experience and knowledge.
- Familiarity with COBRA, ERISA, FMLA and related state and federal regulations.
- Knowledge of HRIS systems (ADP Workforce Now is a plus).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, communication and organizational skills.
- Able to work with all levels of the organization and keep confidentiality.
- Strong interpersonal skills: The ability to build relationships, collaborate with others and help others.
- Must align with AMC’s culture and core values: People Matter, Collaborate for Results, Ownership Perspective and Embrace Change.
**Credit and criminal background verification required on all applicants.
If you are highly motivated, team-oriented and enjoy diverse marketing opportunities, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
AMC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.