If any of the following apply, this post may be relevant to you or someone you know:
- Do you want a position where you have the resources and support to help people reach their financial goals?
- Are you driven to provide delightful member experiences?
- Do you want to be in charge of your own income?
If you’re nodding your head in excitement…Keep reading.
The team at Community Choice is on the lookout for an Account Executive aka someone to help our members reach their financial goals. An Account Executive is someone who takes care of our member’s financial needs such as; opening accounts, analyzing loan requests, and making lending, product and service recommendations.
What we’re offering:
- UNusual pay and benefits with a base plus incentive model where you control your income.
- UNmatched resources for success.
- UNlimited opportunity to help others.
- UNbelievable work culture.
What you need to be good at:
- Strong sales aptitude with the ability to exceed members expectations.
- Engaging with people—no Debbie downers here!
- Creative “out-of-the-box” thinking to find solutions to members financial needs.
- Self-motivated and driven with the ability to juggle.
- Great focus and attention to detail.
What we need from you:
- Unwavering desire to serve others managing and fostering great member relationships, providing an unexpected delightful experience every time.
- Service driven attitude recognizing needs and cross-selling complimentary credit union products as well as after-market services including but not limited to credit insurance, GAP, and extended warranty options.
- Refer loan and financial options based on members needs and qualifications.
- Responsibility for providing valuable input for loan approvals providing complete and accurate documentation for deposit accounts and loan origination, closing and disbursement.