Are you an energetic compliance professional looking for your next opportunity? If so, ViClarity has an opportunity for you! ViClarity is a global leader in compliance and technology solutions for credit unions and other regulated industries.
We are seeking a Compliance Officer who is responsible for delivering high-touch, exceptional services to our clients. This position will provide support to our credit unions, and our League partners to build strong partnerships. This person will answer compliance questions, draft compliance communications, administer compliance training, and provide support for other compliance client solutions.
- Provide responses and consultation guidance to compliance questions and assist with strategic direction and solutions.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of state and federal laws and regulations.
- Deliver exceptional service and high-quality compliance solutions to questions and communications.
- Maintain strong relationships with partners.
- Engage in client outreach, cross sell products and services to clients, and consult with potential clients.
- Maintain a solid understanding of the ever-changing regulatory compliance environment.
- Present at chapter meetings and special events to build relationships and rapport with leaders.
- Some travel is required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in a credit union or financial institution with prior compliance experience preferred.
- Must be able to work Pacific Time Zone 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM hours.
- This position is fully remote.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate to a wide audience.
- Knowledge of state and federal credit union laws and regulations.
- Strong writing skills and experience with a financial institution's policies and operations.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to interface at all levels of an organization.
- Knowledge of financial institution operations a plus. .
- Self-starter who can work independently, be a team player, and collaborate as needed.
*Credit and criminal history verification will be required of all applicants.
ViClarity is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status."
If you are highly motivated and would enjoy the diversity of challenges and opportunities that ViClarity provides, please send your resume and salary requirements.