What sets Premier Credit Union apart from other financial institutions is our company culture. We embody the Credit Union philosophy of people helping people. We seek to create a company culture that fosters personal and professional development, rewards hard work and encourages a collaborative work environment. We are member owned and put our members at the center of everything we do. Come join the movement! We are currently looking to hire a dynamic Marketing Manager!
Direct Premier’s overall social media platforms, marketing, and community development functions. Monitors all mediums and ensures the brand is consistent, reflects Premier’s culture throughout the member and staff experience. Evolves brand as needed and works with the Leadership Team to ensure the brand is strategically positioned. Develop, execute and analyze marketing strategies and research to support Premier’s short- and long-term goals and mission.
- Work closely with the Leadership Team to ensure Premier’s strategies and goals are met.
- Strategize, Develop, and execute Premier’s social media plan to increase brand awareness, engage digital presence with Premier’s website and promote a positive reputation.
- Monitor Premier’s social media to increase a positive presence. Develop a thorough knowledge of all Products, Services, and Procedures.
- Design, Develop and Execute marketing plans to promote Premier’s products and services to meet annual goals.
- Develop and oversee a cohesive Premier Credit Union image amongst all branch offices.
- Proactively pursue business outside of Premier Credit Union’s current membership.
- Bachelor’s Degree or related marketing experience
- 3+ years of marketing experience
- Must have Leadership Skills
- Must have a high level of Organizational Skills
- Must be able to Develop and Manage a successful Social Media campaign
- Must be able to develop creative marketing plans and execute them successfully
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Must have excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving ability
- Must be a self-starter, self-motivating, dependable, and professional
- Must be willing to work to meet the demands of the job
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
Masks are not required.
view cost & performance
find candidates for this job
Curated Candidates: 57
Job Budget: $31.00 daily
Status: Open – pause
Created: Jun 7
View public job page
Promote this job for more candidates: