Dakota Credit Union Association is seeking a Director of Marketing. This position is responsible for performing external and internal marketing strategies for the Dakota Credit Union Association (DakCU).
Primary duties are to develop and implement promotional and membership marketing strategies as well as collateral/resources for DakCU events, educational conferences and seminars, and social and political functions. The Director of Marketing is responsible for the creative development and implementation of all visual and video assets, including creative design and support for DakCU’s digital assets such as website, mobile/digital applications, and social media platforms.
The Director of Marketing will work closely with our team but will also function independently while handling projects and deadlines. As such, a self-motivated individual that enjoys a fast-paced environment will enjoy the opportunity to be creative and innovative while using their marketing, creative design, and communication skills and experience.
Helpful skills and experience:
- Minimum of two years of experience in marketing. Creative design/CMS Web-support communications, and video/digital production experience helpful.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills, knowledge of AP style writing and comfort with editing others’ work, and the ability to apply consistency and standards across all communications.
- Proven organizational skills, the ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Bachelor's degree or AA degree with an emphasis in marketing or graphic design; or the equivalent combination of skills and experience.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Media and social media placement and strategic experience helpful.
- Video production experience or knowledge is helpful, but not necessary.
Submit resume in confidence to: Dakota Credit Union Association; Attention Karla Clark; 2005 N Kavaney Dr. Ste. 201; Bismarck, ND 58501 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. E.O.E.