The Digital Quality Assurance Analyst leads all QA efforts within the Veridian Digital Banking team. The position is responsible for creating, coordinating, executing, and managing the testing programs to ensure Veridian digital products and services are delivered with the highest quality attainable.
- Create an excellent service experience that is consistent with the Veridian brand.
- Coordinate with vendors for ALPHA, BETA, and interface testing.
- Assist and coordinate installation and execution of new applications, as well as conversions and upgrades.
- Responsible for creating, maintaining, and executing an end-to-end testing program to ensure that all the objectives are met and that all digital products function as designed.
- Identify, replicate, and report any defects and issues per defined processes (internal/vendor), and escalate issues as necessary.
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of product deliverables.
- Work with internal stakeholder teams to coordinate additional testing from subject matter experts. Review results from the SME’s and present findings to the project team.
- Facilitate the timely resolution of escalated member and staff online services support cases.
- Manage vendor communications and the exchange of key deliverables surrounding product enhancements, upgrades, and new implementations/integrations. Assess and identify impact of the enhancements and upgrades to existing applications and processes.
- Understand vendor road maps and timelines as they relate to Veridian internal needs and requirements.
- Serve as escalation resource for subject matter experts in other areas and act as a contact for any online services issues reported by users. Analyze and document issues, recommend solutions, and coordinate communications.
- Communicate regularly with MCC/branch staff to proactively identify and respond to member needs.
- Contribute positively to team effort by consistently achieving established goals and expectations.
- Research trends, features, and improvements for existing online services.
To apply: https://www.veridiancu.org/belong/careers/opportunities/2385/Digital-Quality-Assurance-Analyst