Under general supervision and in compliance with established policies and procedures, the Teller Service Representative is responsible for providing superior member service by conducting transactions accurately, assisting members with their financial goals, and promoting Veridian products and services.
- Create excellent service experiences that promote the Veridian brand.
- Understand and be familiar with Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) guidelines.
- Conduct member transactions including: loan payments, deposits, withdrawals, transfers, etc.
- Complete member requests such as inquiries on certificates of deposit, processing wire transfers, ordering and blocking plastic cards, ordering checks, researching account information, etc.
- Actively cross-sell credit union services by providing information to current, new and potential members.
- Actively refer members to appropriate position and/or department within all Veridian Companies to best serve the member.
- Consistently achieve established monthly and annual sales and service goals.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Monitor necessary departmental files and reports, updating member information as required.
- Maintains member confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Balance cash box per teller balancing procedures.