ViClarity– Compliance Auditor
ViClarity is an award-winning provider of governance, risk and compliance (GRC) management software solutions for highly regulated industries, such as healthcare, insurance and financial services. Organizations of all sizes utilize our GRC tools to enhance and automate their risk and compliance processes.
A technology-centric organization with a legacy focus on making GRC easier, ViClarity serves organizations in multiple industries. True to our roots in the credit union movement, our company continues to support the growth of the world's financial cooperatives through technology-focused solutions, regulatory consulting and audit services.
We are seeking a Compliance Auditor who will partner with our credit union clients to deliver exceptional audits that provide relevant and practical recommendations regarding regulatory compliance. In addition, this position is responsible for responding to general regulatory compliance questions.
- Deliver comprehensive regulatory compliance audits to credit unions to create a growing and profitable organization.
- Provide compliance audits, lending, deposit, BSA, ACH and Safe audits.
- Ensure audits adhere to industry standards and best practices regarding audit processes.
- Maintain a solid understanding of the federal regulations impacting credit unions.
- Work with credit unions to determine scope of audits and the scheduling of audits.
- Conduct business development activities to grow compliance audit services.
- Cross sell other product offerings and services to audit clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- 2+ years of experience in a financial institution or equivalent education preferred.
- Excellent research and analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail and writing skills.
- Experience in conducting audits and writing audit reports preferred.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to interface at all levels of an organization.
- Knowledge of financial institution laws and regulations.
- Ability to travel approximately 20% is required.
**Credit and criminal background verification required on all applicants.
If you are highly motivated and would enjoy the diversity of challenges and opportunites that ViClarity provides, please send your resume and salary requirements.
Viclarity is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.”