Affiliates Management Company (AMC) is a wholly owned holding company of the Iowa Credit Union League (ICUL).
AMC is currently looking for a Marketing Manager to join our growing team of marketing professionals. This person will manage strategy, development and execution of marketing campaigns for our various companies using email marketing automation and digital platforms. The ideal candidate will have experience in B2B marketing and lead generation campaigns, digital strategy, a data driven mindset, strong execution skills, and will thrive in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects simultaneously.
Projects may include, but are not limited to:
- Provide leadership and oversee the marketing specialist team.
- Oversee Pardot and digital marketing programs, marketing calendar and digital vendor relationships.
- Manage all digital advertising and advertising partners, including SEM, SEO, display and social advertising.
- Strategize and create marketing campaigns that generate lead sales.
- Bring in new leads by converting traffic from call-to-actions, landing pages, social media and lead generation content.
- Build existing relationships to keep our companies top-of-mind until the individual is ready to engage in deeper conversations
- Manage, test, measure, and improve marketing campaigns.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the industry’s best practices, strategies, and offerings including Pardot.
- Assist with other marketing duties as required or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related major preferred.
- Prior experience managing others.
- Experience running B2B marketing campaigns with a focus on lead generation.
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems and integrating those systems with other technologies.
- Strong ability to build rapport with executive leaders and staff.
- Ability to take initiative and to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Aptitude to operate well in a fast-paced environment while successfully managing and executing multiple projects on time.
- Technically capable, sound analytical and problem-solving skills, strong attention to detail, and a desire to improve processes.
- Alignment with AMC’s core values: People Matter, Collaborate for Results, Ownership Perspective and Embrace Change.
**Credit and criminal background verification required on all applicants.
If you are highly motivated, team-oriented and enjoy marketing, please submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements.