Under general supervision and in compliance with established policies and procedures, the Contact Center Representative I is responsible for providing superior member service by conducting transactions accurately, assisting members with their financial goals, and promoting Veridian products and services over the phone.
- Provide quality interactions with inbound and outbound member calls that create an excellent service experience to promote the Veridian brand.
- Understand and be familiar with Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) guidelines.
- Conduct member transactions including: loan payments, deposits, withdrawals, transfers and SWBC payments.
- Complete member requests including: opening certificates of deposit, processing wire transfers, ordering and blocking plastic cards, ordering checks, researching account information, initiation of direct deposit/ EFT/payroll deduction, etc.
- Actively cross-sell credit union services by providing information to current, new and potential members.
- Consistently achieve established monthly and annual sales and service goals.
- Actively refer members to appropriate position and/or department within all Veridian Companies.
- Maintain necessary departmental files, updating member/credit union information as required.
- Prepare and maintain reports as required.
- Maintain member confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Proficient in answering member inquires surrounding: Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Remote Deposits, Bill Payment, Remote Transfers, etc.
- Support at the first point of contact through problem solving skills and utilization of resources in the areas of card services, rate inquiries, ACH, and Account Resolutions.
- Skilled in Member Contact Center software: EchoSign, SWBC, Jabber, Cisco Agent, ApplePay, etc.