Affiliates Management Company (AMC) is the wholly-owned holding company of the Iowa Credit Union League. Located in West Des Moines, Iowa, AMC provides shared services for a family of companies, including Coopera, Iowa Credit Union League, Iowa Credit Union Foundation, PolicyWorks Iowa, PolicyWorks, LLC and First Community Trust, N.A. The AMC family of companies strives to improve the financial lives of consumers. We achieve this mission through unparalleled solutions and expertise for our clients and consumers.
Business Development Representative – West Des Moines, IA
Are you a business professional looking to be a part of an innovative organization stepping into the software world? Do you thrive to be the best? Do you see a way where others say, “it can’t be done”? Then our position is for you.
Our Business Development Representative is responsible for providing direct sales support to our New Business Development team in the ongoing development for the existing and prospective clients. This individual will be responsible for supporting internal staff and external channel partners with the coordination of sales-related activities, demonstrating products and services, initiating issue research, SalesForce database management and other duties as assigned.
- Track, manage and maintain accurate sales and cross sales-related information in our SalesForce database. Run reports as needed.
- Support channel partners in winning business by coordinating sales discussions/activities and providing demonstrations of key products and services.
- Provide up-to-date insight on new product offerings to channel partners; research follow up questions and inquiries.
- Place outbound sales calls to prospective clients.
- Collaborate with marketing to create effective web and print materials for prospective clients.
- Monitor and improve sales-related process efficiencies – sales documentation, pipeline reporting, etc.
- Serve as a point of contact and assist with issue research, product information, etc.
- Support AMC’s strategic future, business development culture and grow as a leader in the organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of direct sales support experience preferred.
- Effective in presenting webinars and facilitating sales opportunity discussions over the phone and via Zoom.
- Ability to successfully manage and execute concurrent priorities with a sense of urgency.
- Superior verbal and written communication, independent decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Active listening skills and the ability to communicate ideas effectively throughout all levels of an organization.
- PC skills, including familiarity with Microsoft Office, Zoom, SalesForce.
**Credit and criminal background verification required on all applicants.
If you are highly motivated, team-oriented and enjoy diverse learning opportunities, please submit your resume directly through LinkedIn, our website (https://www.affiliatesmgt.com/careers/) or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).