Serve Credit Union has opened the door for another energetic and passionate individual to join our credit union team. Serve Credit Union is continuing to grow and we are looking for a Branch Manager for our Urbandale location. The successful candidate will deliver professional, knowledgeable and exceptional member service through all delivery channels.
This position will deliver a hands-on approach that facilitates and supports a positive staff environment and an exceptional member experience. The Branch Manager will also be responsible for championing new strategies and solutions that increase branch efficiencies, productivity and align with established product and service goals.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field and three years responsible supervisory/management experience in a financial institution and three years in retail lending or deposit operations; or equivalent knowledge and skills gained through related work experience.
- Experience with personnel or office management, including hiring, training, staff development; and terminations
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Problem solver
- Ability to resolve staff and member complaints as they occur
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to achieve sales targets and production goals
- Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Results-driven and member focused
- Ability to demonstrate and deliver effective management skills to lead and motivate staff around Credit Union goals and philosophies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Serve Credit Union is a growing $84 million financial cooperative with 2 locations in the Des Moines Metro area. We serve over 5,000 members including Public Safety Professionals within the State of Iowa as well as Federal, State, County, City and School Employees and their families in 8 Central Iowa counties. We offer a full benefits package and competitive salary.
If interested in joining our team and making a difference in the financial lives of the members we serve, please send your resume and cover letter to:
Jennifer Timmins, COO
3743 86th St
Urbandale, IA 50309