Iowa Credit Union Foundation- Work from Home Opportunity!
Founded in 1995, the Iowa Credit Union Foundation (ICUF) is the philanthropic arm of the Iowa credit union movement and the Iowa Credit Union League. ICUF’s mission is to empower people and communities to achieve financial well-being by championing the credit union philosophy of ‘people helping people’. We strive to reach our mission by advocating for the people helping people philosophy, collaborating with credit unions and community partners to provide resources for financial well-being, and investing in grants, programs and scholarships.
We are currently seeking to fill our Part-Time Program Manager position which will assist with various writing, program management and support responsibilities. This position will work 20 hours per week from home. If you are an ambitious self-starter who is passionate about non-profit, we would love to speak with you.
*Work from home opportunity- 20 hours per week. This is a part-time position.
- Identify and create content in partnership with the ICUF Executive Director and ICUL staff on financial education topics.
- Lead online donation campaigns and communications including social media, email campaigns and other digital giving platforms.
- Collaborate with marketing to create and manage ICUF’s communication plans.
- Manage ICUF’s annual report and work closely with accounting and other areas of the business.
- Assist in management of disaster response and other grants and programs as needed.
- Collecting stories and testimonials from participants to use in ICUF’s impact reporting and communication efforts.
- Assist in posting and sharing on-going resources for financial coaching programs.
- Schedule follow-up’s and check-ins with program updates.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned.
- Non-profit experience is preferred but not required.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion integration background experience preferred.
- Donor management experience including Donor Perfect a plus.
- Self-starter who has ability to set priorities and meet deadlines with little supervision; effectively prioritize work and manage time between multiple projects.
- Proficiency with technology, including Microsoft Office and other software solutions.
- Candidates must have a high level of empathy and strong communication skills.
- Must align with the credit union philosophy of “people helping people” and ICUL’s core values: People Matter, Collaborate for Results, Ownership Perspective and Embrace Change.
**Credit and criminal background verification required on all applicants.