First Community Trust– Client Service Associate
First Community Trust is a national association and an independent trust company that offers trust, investment and retirement services. Our sole objective is to help our clients achieve their personal, financial and estate planning goals.
We are seeking a talented Client Service Associate who will be responsible for providing administrative support and will work closely with Trust Officers. If you are a proactive individual with ability to provide expertise and support to our administrators, we are looking for you!
*Located in Dubuque, Iowa
- Assist by gathering and providing account opening documentation for new accounts and service associated with accounts and relationships.
- Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
- Communicate with internal and external clients .
- Update policies, procedures and administrator books and documentation.
- Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material
- Assist with maintaining and retention of clients.
- Help assist with other duties as needed.
- 3+ years’ experience within financial services or trust environment preferred.
- Basic understanding of IRAs, trusts and estates.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to understand and apply policies and procedures effectively.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and proactively.
- Flexibility and the ability to prioritize new tasks as they come in.
- Remain high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of problem solving and organizational skills.
*Credit and criminal history verification will be required of all applicants.
FCT is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.”