We are seeking a Regional Director of Member Service to support, develop, and lead multiple branch locations.This position is responsible for the overall management of a regional team of Branch Managers to ensure productivity, growth and efficient member service and sales at the branch level, while in compliance with policies and regulations. This position provides leadership, coaching and mentoring, while aligning employees to understand the credit union’s strategic objectives and building goals that support them.
Locations: North region: Ames - Lincoln Way, Somerset, Southgate and Contact Center & Denison. Ability to travel 50-75% of the time and provide own transportation required.
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree or minimum of 5 years related experience in a supervisory capacity with consumer lending experience. Already possess or have the ability to attain a nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) number.
Hours: Availability Monday-Friday between 7:30am-6pm and Saturday's 9am-1pm as needed.
- Provides leadership and directs the work of Branch Managers to ensure organizational goals and objectives are met. Establishes and monitors member focus activities that impact sales and overall growth. Uses loan authority to underwrite loans as needed to support operations.
- Conducts regular branch visits and works closely with Branch Managers regarding employee development, resolution of staff and member issues. Makes recommendations and decisions regarding employee hiring, compensation, work schedules, promotions and corrective action.
- Participates in establishment of annual operational budget for the region, monitors budget and controls expenses throughout the year as appropriate; establishes annual sales goals (in conjunction with Regional Directors and supervisor) for products and services.
- Develops, proposes, and leads activity related to new product and service development with respect to deposit programs and products.
- Takes an active role in assessing and recommending changes to branch operating policies and procedures.
- Represents the Credit Union at local community events and networking opportunities to promote branch growth.
To apply only please use the following link.