MEMBERS1st Community Credit Union is seeking an experienced loan officer who will provide professional, knowledgeable, bend-over-backwards service to members in their Marshalltown branch.
The loan officer will:
- Enhance member relationships by identifying members’ needs and cross-selling appropriate products and services.
- Process member loan requests efficiently and accurately.
- Identify opportunities for loan growth and produce resulting sales.
- Independently respond to member questions, concerns and requests in a timely, competent manner. Maintain safety and security of our members, our employees and credit union assets by adhering to regulations, policies and procedures.
- Assume primary responsibility for mortgage and credit card lending programs, including related compliance.
- Associate Degree or equivalent experience
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) (Preferred, but not required)
- 5 years lending experience including mortgage underwriting.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills
- Strong MS Word and Excel skills
- Ability to work independently while displaying initiative and good decision-making skills
- Qualifies as a mortgage loan originator and complies with registration process for NMLS.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
Please send a cover letter and resume to HR@members1st.com.