LECU is seeking full-time and part-time team members in a growing credit union environment. As an MSR, you will work to establish and build relationships with our members by assisting them with the products and services our credit union has to offer. We are also looking for a front end receptionist which would be a full time position. Work hours are Monday through Friday - 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with no Saturdays for both of these positions.
- Perform member transactions including deposits, withdrawals, transfers, and check cashing.
- Assist members face to face, over the phone and by email.
- Carry out account maintenance and various projects related to member service.
- Cross-train in different areas as needed by the credit union
- Cash handling and customer service experience preferred
- Team player with strong interpersonal and organization skills
- Ability to self-motivate, work independently follow direction
- Ability to cross-sell other credit union products and services
- Word and Excel computer skills a plus
- Bilingual a plus
- Phone skills a plus
About the Organization Lennox Employees Credit Union “THE FAMILY PLACE” is a small but growing credit union in Marshalltown, IA, with $45 million in assets and 6,400 members, our first priority is our members. We offer a full benefits package including 401k, health, dental and life insurance as well as tuition reimbursement and a very competitive salary. A high school diploma is required and you must pass a background as well as a credit bureau check. If interested check out or website www.lennoxecu.com under the careers tab, fill out an application and attach your resume or you can send your resume to Lennox Employees Credit Union, 1004 East Main St Marshalltown IA. 50158 attn. Linda or email Linda at email@example.com