Affiliates Management Company (AMC) is the wholly-owned holding company of the Iowa Credit Union League. Located in West Des Moines, Iowa, AMC provides shared services for a family of companies, including BrightWise, Coopera, Iowa Credit Union League, Iowa Credit Union Foundation, PolicyWorks Iowa, PolicyWorks, LLC and AMC FS. The AMC family of companies strives to improve the financial lives of consumers. We achieve this mission through unparalleled solutions and expertise for our clients and consumers.
New Business Development Manager – West Des Moines, IA office or Remote Nationwide
Are you a Sales Professional who is hungry for the opportunity to learn and grow with an established yet innovative company? Do you have a fresh perspective and an entrepreneurial spirit? If so, we have a career opportunity that will reward your talents!
Our New Business Development Manager will be responsible for selling our products and services on behalf of AMC’s operating companies to potential and existing clients. We are seeking a Sales professional who will aggressively seek out new relationships and lead our sales team. This key driver will partner with business leaders across the organization to provide product expertise for new business development. The ideal candidate will have a blend of sales and technical savvy with a strong passion to bring on new business. This position will report into the Vice President, Marketing.
- Understand and provide consultation of products sold by the family of companies within AMC. Products include compliance management services/solutions and cybersecurity training in the area of financial services, ie. credit unions, community banks, and insurance related companies.
- Engage with operations, marketing, and product management to enhance engagement with customers and prospects in new business opportunities.
- Drive sales activities to meet KPI’s in a manner that increases brand awareness, product presence and revenue generation for AMC operating companies.
- Participate in the maintenance and administration of the Salesforce CRM.
- Tech savvy, keeping abreast of new technologies, solutions and programs in the industry.
- Ensures client expectations are exceeded throughout the sales process.
- Provide market guidance and industry expertise to make sales decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required.
- 5-10 years of experience in the financial services sector and working with credit unions or banks is preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities.
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM a plus.
- Strong business analysis skills, communication and organizational skills.
- Must have a positive, energizing personality and be comfortable presenting.
- Strong interpersonal skills: The ability to influence, motivate, build relationships and collaborate with others.
- Must align with AMC’s culture and core values: People Matter, Collaborate for Results, Ownership Perspective and Embrace Change.
- Up to 45% travel will be required.
- This position can be remote nationwide or located in our West Des Moines, IA office.
**Credit and criminal background verification required on all applicants.