Affiliates Management Company (AMC) is the wholly-owned holding company of the Iowa Credit Union League. Located in West Des Moines, Iowa, AMC provides shared services for a family of companies, including BrightWise, Coopera, Iowa Credit Union League, Iowa Credit Union Foundation, PolicyWorks Iowa, PolicyWorks, LLC and AMC FS. The AMC family of companies strives to improve the financial lives of consumers. We achieve this mission through unparalleled solutions and expertise for our clients and consumers.
Sales Support Coordinator – West Des Moines, IA
Are you an innovative sales professional looking for a good challenge? Do you thrive to be the best? Do you see a way where others say, “it can’t be done”? Then our Sales Support Coordinator is the role for you.
Our Sales Support Coordinator is responsible for providing direct sales support to our New Business Development Manager in the ongoing development for the existing and prospective clients. This individual will be responsible for supporting internal staff and external channel partners with the coordination of sales-related activities, demonstrating products and services, initiating issue research, SalesForce database management and other duties as assigned.
- Track, manage and maintain accurate sales and cross sales-related information in our SalesForce database. Run reports as needed.
- Support channel partners in winning business by coordinating sales discussions/activities and providing demonstrations of key products and services.
- Provide up-to-date insight on new product offerings to channel partners; research follow up questions and inquiries.
- Refine marketing leads with placing outbound sales calls to prospective clients.
- Support tradeshows by placing orders and shipping items to the tradeshows.
- Collaborate with marketing to create effective web and print materials for prospective clients.
- Work with various internal company resources to provide sales knowledge and assistance to channel partners.
- Monitor and improve sales-related process efficiencies – sales documentation, pipeline reporting for channel partners, etc.
- Serve as a point of contact and assist with issue research, product information, etc.
- Support AMC’s strategic future, culture and leadership practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of direct sales support experience preferred.
- Effective in presenting webinars and facilitating sales opportunity discussions over the phone.
- Ability to successfully manage and execute concurrent priorities, projects and initiatives with internal/external partners while meeting all deadline requirements.
- Superior verbal and written communication, decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Active listening skills and the ability to communicate ideas effectively throughout all levels of an organization.
- Ability to analyze and assimilate information into actionable data and recommendations.
- PC skills, including familiarity with Microsoft Office.
**Credit and criminal background verification required on all applicants.