Senior Compliance Officer
Are you an energetic compliance professional looking for your next opportunity? If so, PolicyWorks has an opportunity for you! PolicyWorks is a national leader in credit union compliance solutions, helping approximately 1,200 credit unions navigate the changing regulatory environment.
We are seeking a Senior Compliance Officer who is responsible for delivering high-touch, exceptional services to our clients. This position will serve as a senior resource for credit unions’ compliance questions, provide regulatory compliance solutions, administer training, and develop operational responses for industry partners and their member credit unions, with the goal to advance the future of PolicyWorks and our clients.
*This position is in Des Moines, Iowa.
- Provide compliance support for affiliated trade association credit unions and assist with trade association partner relationships, to include answering compliance questions and writing compliance articles.
- Create, administer, and deliver compliance training for various credit union conferences and trade events.
- Maintain a solid understanding of state and federal laws and regulations impacting credit unions.
- Deliver exceptional service and high-quality compliance solutions to questions and communications.
- Lead the various project groups that are responsible for enhancing the services offered to key partners.
- Engage in business development and cross selling services to League members.
- Ability to travel approximately 15-20 percent is required.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 10+ years of experience in a financial institution with prior compliance experience.
- Experience with public speaking preferred.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to interface at all levels of an organization.
- Knowledge of state and federal credit union laws and regulations and proven research skills.
- Ability to lead and execute new company projects.
- Strong writing skills and experience with a financial institution’s policies and operations.
- Self-starter who can work independently and collaborate with onsite and a remote team when needed.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent 401(k) program with generous company match.
- Engaging culture with values of: people matter, collaborate for results, take an ownership perspective and embrace change.
*Credit and criminal history verification will be required of all applicants.
If you are highly motivated and would enjoy the diversity of challenges and opportunities that PolicyWorks provides, please send your resume and salary requirements to: