Are you an energetic compliance professional looking for your next opportunity? If so, PolicyWorks has an opportunity for you! PolicyWorks is a national leader in credit union compliance solutions, helping approximately 1,200 credit unions navigate the changing regulatory environment.
We are seeking a Compliance Consultant who is responsible for delivering exceptional services to our clients. This position will serve as a resource for credit unions’ compliance questions, administer training, and develop operational responses for League partners and their member credit unions, with the goal to advance the future of our clients and PolicyWorks.
*This position is in Des Moines, Iowa.
- Provide compliance support for affiliated League credit unions which will include answering compliance questions and writing compliance articles.
- Create and deliver training presentations for in-person credit union meetings across Iowa and webinar trainings.
- Assist with individual projects to assist credit unions such as policy reviews and creating regulatory implementation resources.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of state and federal laws and regulations impacting credit unions.
- Deliver exceptional service and high-quality compliance solutions to questions and communications.
- Ability to travel approximately 10-15 percent is required.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- J.D. or former financial institution examiner experience preferred.
- 3+ years of previous compliance experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate to a wide audience.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to interface at all levels of an organization.
- Knowledge of state and federal credit union laws and regulations.
- Strong writing skills and experience with a financial institution’s policies and operations.
- Self-starter who can work independently and collaborate with onsite and remote team when needed.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent 401(k) program with generous company match.
- Engaging culture with values of: people matter, collaborate for results, take an ownership perspective and embrace change.
*Credit and criminal history verification will be required of all applicants.
If you are highly motivated and would enjoy the diversity of challenges and opportunites that PolicyWorks provides, please send your resume and salary requirements to: