Greater Iowa Credit Union is currently seeking an Marketing Campaign Project Manager who works directly with the marketing team, and other departments to develop and execute integrated campaigns that support our goals across new member acquisition as well as current member base expansion. Responsibilities include data management, performance metrics, and internal /external internal campaign communications. This position acts as a liaison between the MCIF/CRM provider and Credit Union to strategize marketing efforts.
Location: 1509 Baltimore Drive, Ames, IA 50010
Hours: Monday-Friday between the hours of 7:30am - 5:30pm
- Serves as campaign and project manager for marketing initiatives ensuring appropriate targeting and delivery of messaging via multiple channels ranging from print to electronic and multi-media.
- Oversees MCIF/CRM and directing marketing programs including data assimilation, maintenance, reporting, incorporation within marketing initiatives with strategic pre and post metric analysis and reporting.
- Utilizes analysis and understanding of specific metrics in working with Marketing and Greater Iowa Credit Union overall to collaboratively design and implement target messaging as well as unification and alignment of messaging within multiple marketing channels.
- Conduct research on membership, markets, media and vendors including all internal/external related initiatives.
Experience: Minimum two years of similar or related marketing experience.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Business, Journalism and/or Marketing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and ability to solve problems.
- Demonstrated time management and prioritization skills.
- Proficient in standard office software applications including Microsoft Office and MCIF/CRM.
- Strong interpersonal skills to influence and align on unifying direction.
Physical Requirements: While performing duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, bend, reach, kneel, push and pull. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Environment: Work is performed in a standard office environment with a quiet to moderate noise level. Periodic travel to other branches.
- Greater Iowa is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer (AA/EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Please submit your resume and application though our website: