Are you an energetic compliance professional looking for your next opportunity? If so, PolicyWorks has an opportunity for you!
PolicyWorks is a national leader in credit union compliance solutions, helping more than 1,200 credit unions navigate the changing regulatory environment. To support our growth, we are seeking a Compliance Officer to lead the delivery of various consultative compliance solutions to our clients.
The Compliance Officer is responsible for delivering high-touch, exceptional services to our clients. This position will assist with the delivery of consultative services such as regulatory interpretations, and provide reviews of marketing materials, websites and member communications. In this role, the Compliance Officer will communicate regularly with credit union senior management and compliance personnel to maintain and grow client relationships.
The Compliance Officer is also responsible for developing and delivering compliance training to credit union professionals. Training will be provided in a variety of mediums from webinar, to in-person training at state and national industry events. Training will be designed to provide value to clients, educate credit unions, and reflect PolicyWorks’ role as a thought leader in the credit union compliance industry.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in a financial institution with 3+ years of prior compliance experience.
- Excellent research and analytical skills.
- Strong writing skills and experience with a financial institution’s policies and operations.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to interface at all levels of an organization.
- Knowledge of financial institution regulations.
- Self-starter who can work independently and collaborate when needed.
- Providing responses to compliance questions and assisting with strategic direction
- Interpreting rules and regulations and assisting with implementation
- Develop and deliver credit union compliance training
- Reviewing marketing materials, websites and member communications
- Reviewing policies, procedures and disclosures
- Developing responses to examination issues
- Reviewing new products and services for compliance considerations
- Developing and providing training, delivered in-person, or via web conference
- Maintaining a solid understanding of the ever-changing Federal regulatory compliance environment
- Ability to travel approximately 15 percent is required.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent 401(k) program with generous company match.
- Engaging culture with values of: people matter, collaborate for results, take an ownership perspective and embrace change.
*Credit and criminal history verification will be required of all applicants.
If you are highly motivated and would enjoy the diversity of challenges and opportunities that PolicyWorks provides, please send your resume and salary requirements to: