Affiliates Management Company, the wholly-owned holding company of the Iowa Credit Union League and its operating companies, is seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant to assist with a variety of department activities.
We are seeking a talented Senior Administrative Assistant to support us in meeting the dynamic business needs of the future. This position will provide administrative support functions to one of our operating companies, PolicyWorks. We are look for this position to support the PolicyWorks CEO, senior management team and sales team. If you are a team player that embraces change and are willing to drive the ultimate success of a variety of challenging projects and tasks, we would like the opportunity to speak with you!
- Assist with the scheduling of internal and external meetings, conference registrations and travel arrangements.
- Complete sales administrative tasks using relevant systems such as Salesforce.
- Assist with marketing administrative tasks such as PowerPoint editing, setting up webinars and sending marketing materials to clients/partners.
- Oversee client invoicing, expense reporting process and contract management.
- Serve as a liaison between internal/external executives, board members and partners.
- Administer arrangements for board meetings and prepare meeting materials and minutes.
- Serve as backup to the Receptionist, as needed.
- Minimum 3-5 years of related experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Experience working in a general office setting preferred; association work a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and the ability to type 70-80 WPM.
- Experience with Salesforce, Contract Logix and expense report software is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills; must be able to interact with all levels of staff and management.
- Maintain highly sensitive and confidential information and use a high degree of tact, discretion and diplomacy in dealing with sensitive situations.
- Proven organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Self-starter with the flexibility and willingness to take on new tasks/projects and adapt to changes in current responsibilities as the needs of the business evolve.
- Collaborative individual with a positive attitude, enthusiasm, professionalism and strong work ethic with a high level of integrity.
- Limited travel or after-hours support may be required.
*Credit and criminal history verification will be required of all applicants.
We offer employees an excellent 401(k) program with generous company match, paid time off, health insurance, professional development opportunities, as well as an outstanding corporate culture.
If you are a proactive, enthusiastic, administrative support professional with a passion to serve credit unions, we want to speak with you! Please submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements. If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.