Human Resources Roundtable (Virtual)
10:00AM - 12:00PM
Join us for the Human Resources Roundtable on May 27, 2020 from 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. There is no cost to attend. This meeting will be held virtually and will include a speaker and roundtable discussion.
"Working With You is Killing Me"
Presented by Kathy Peterson, PeopleWorks, Inc.
In this session, you will learn how to effectively deal with people and situations that drive us crazy or don’t meet our expectations. The tips and techniques you will learn about are proven methods for effectively working through any workplace condition that causes you to go through the roof! This program will help you learn how to:
- Ensure you are having the right conversation with the person who is “killing” you, always keeping in mind the result you desire.
- Separate facts from your stories.
- Approach a person who is “killing you” so they will listen to you.
- Use a proven strategy/model for having a productive conversation about the things that are driving you crazy.
- Get buy-in for change by effectively asking for the other person’s point of view.
- If the other person takes the conversation down a destructive path, feel confident you can pull it back.
- Focus on developing solutions to improve.
Click here to learn more and register!
Please contact us with questions.
This educational event is for employees of member credit unions only. If you are a vendor or an organization, please contact us for sponsorship opportunities.