Two-Day Lending School
04/17/2019 - 04/18/2019
9:00AM - 4:00PM
Iowa Credit Union League
7745 Office Plaza Drive North, Suite 170
West Des Moines, IA 50266
The Iowa Credit Union League will be hosting a two-day Lending School on April 17th and April 18th at the ICUL office.
At this session, you'll explore a lending philosophy, strategies and programs that have proven to increase loan opportunities, profitability, and membership growth in a challenging economy for credit unions across the nation.
This two-day program offers insights on how to:
(1) Engage members to build stronger relationships
(2) Get staff engaged to offer the right solutions
(3) Show members how to raise their credit score
(3) Capture more quality profitable loans
(4) Minimize delinquencies and prevent potential loan losses.
This session will be engaging and information packed for new and seasoned lenders, incorporating real life, applicable opportunities that credit unions can integrate immediately for successful loan growth.
Financial assistance grants are available by ICUF. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Please contact us with questions.
Small Credit Union Discount applies:
- 0925IA - $24.1-$35 million in asset (25% discount)
- 0950IA - $12.1-$24 million in assets (50% discount)
- 0975IA - $0-$12 million in assets (75% discount)