PolicyWorks Compliance Town Hall
Please join us for a PolicyWorks Compliance Town Hall on December 12.
Registration details to come.
Regulation CC Refresher
In an expanding world of electronic payments, we cannot forget that the use of checks still comes with its own risk. The Expedited Funds Availability Act (Regulation CC) provides guidance to financial institutions when it comes to the processing of payments. Regulation CC protects the member when it comes to making their funds available to them. It is important to stay up to date on this regulation to help ensure you are accurately providing them those protections.
During this session you will learn:
- How long you may hold different types of deposits
- Notice requirements
- Responsiblities when dealing with returned checks
- Who is responsible for fraudulent paper drafts/remotely created checks
- Common Regulation CC violations
- 2018 updates to Regulation CC