Emerging Leaders Connection Workshop
9:00AM - 3:00PM
Iowa Credit Union League
7745 Office Plaza Drive North, Suite 170
West Des Moines, IA 50266
Join us for an ELC Workshop featuring Sarah Noll Wilson. Her presentation "Leader as Coach" will help attendees explore why coaching is a powerful tool in development and practice key coaching skills.
Coaching can best be described as deep listening and asking powerful questions that help your team member increase awareness, explore possibilities, and take inspired action.
At the end of the workshop, attendees will:
- Explain how coaching is different from training and mentoring
- Model productive ways to make observation statements
- Experience and practice the two levels of listening
- Define and practice asking powerful and curious questions
- Define the four phases of the "GROW" coaching model
- Explore common scenarios and how to approach from a coach like mindset
Please contact us with questions.