Collections and Bankruptcy Update
10/17/2017 - 10/18/2017
9:00AM - 4:00PM
Iowa Credit Union League (ICUL)
1500 NW 118th St
Clive, IA 50325
Click here to register now.
Jon us for the two-day Collections and Bankruptcy Update where you will:
- Gain comprehensive collection training from state and national experts
- Engage with peers and experts on your specific needs
Join us Oct. 17-18 from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. at ICUL’s offices at 1500 NW 118th Street, Des Moines, IA 50325.
Day One (Tuesday, Oct. 17)
- Learn tips and tricks for understanding and identifying stalls, working with members who are late and negotiating payment plans from President Pauline Kussart, Vice President of Operations Nate Kalnins, and Senior Account Executive Roy Tudor of The Stark Collection Agency, a full-service accounts receivable solutions firm.
- Hear legal expertise from credit union legal expert Attorney Brooke Trent of Trent Law Firm, PLLC regarding state laws surrounding collection efforts.
- Get your legal questions answered during an open forum with Trent..
Day Two (Wednesday, Oct. 18)
- Gain crucial advice on bankruptcy rights and federal laws by joining Attorney David Reed of Reed & Jolly, PLLC as he lends his legal expertise and facilitates group discussions.
The event will include multiple opportunities for engagement, including a complimentary onsite Happy Hour on Tuesday, Oct. 17 from 4-6 p.m. sponsored by The Stark Collection Agency.
Registrations and Discounts
The cost to attend is $339 and small credit union discounts are available. Register today!
Hotel accommodations are available within walking distance at the Country Inn & Suites located at 1350 NW 118th Street, Clive, Iowa. Reserve a room at the special rate of $95 by clicking here or call 515.223.9254 and mention the Iowa Credit Union League.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org